Brad Delson Online

Brad Delson Online
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Questions Brad answered on his LPN
Questions & Answers on brad.linkinpark.com:

Q: What music are you listening to currently?

A: Sam Cooke, Editors, Yo-Yo Ma, Tokyo Police Club


Q: What are your favorite movies this year?

A: Once, Ratatouille, Eastern Promises, Stardust, 3:10 to Yuma


Q: How many guitars have you smashed? (If none, you should smash one now)

A: Fortunately, not too many. The guitars I play on stage are pretty special (and pretty expensive), so I try to treat them kindly! I have, however, destroyed a few in my time, some of which have been retired to various Hard Rock cafes.

Q: What type of guitar do have near your computer? (or near your tv/couch etc for sudden strokes of genius)

A: I keep an old-school hand-held recorder close for sudden bursts of inspiration. If I’m away from home, I’ll call myself and leave ideas on my voicemail.


Q: What is your favorite guitar?

A: My red PRS, custom 24, soldier with wings

Labels: